PoolRx White (original) – 3 bundle
• Treats: 5000 – 7500 gallons
• Simplifies Pool Care
• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (chelated): 52.8%
• Other Ingredients: 47.2%
5000 – 7500
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Residential||Chlorine (ppm)||min. 0.5 - 1.0|
|Commercial||Chlorine (ppm)||1.0 - 5.0|
|-||pH||7.2 - 7.8|
|-||Alkalinity||80 - 120|
|-||Cyanuric Acid||10 - 80|
• Replace the Poolrx unit in basket every 12 months.
• If algae is coming back or the water looks dull you know it’s time to add PoolRx booster minerals.
• Add a PoolRx booster after 4-6 Months if needed.
• No need for phosphate removers, algaecides, clarifiers.
• PoolRx is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides.
• Do not add Cal-Hypo products directly to your pool. Cal-Hypo products must be diluted prior to adding to your pool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.