PoolRx+ Yellow/White (with silver)
- Treats 100 – 400 gallons
- Simplifies Spa Care
Now with: Copper + Silver + ZincView Sizing Chart
• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 86.85%
• Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: 1.51%
• Silver Nitrate: 0.40%
• Other Ingredients: 11.24%
PoolRx+ Spa Unit:
The spa unit contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with PoolRx+ mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the spa water. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the spa’s filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx+ minerals works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5 – 1.0 ppm) Commercial (1.0 – 5.0 ppm).
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
• Clean your filter before adding the PoolRx spa unit.
• Place the spa unit into the skimmer or stick between the filter pleats.
• The spa unit should be added when the spa has a full run cycle to ensure the minerals dissolve out of the unit and through the filter into the whole body of water.
• The spa should turn over it’s water volume at least 1.5 times per day.
100 – 400
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Chlorine (ppm)||0.5 - 1.0|
|pH||7.2 - 7.8|
|Alkalinity||80 - 120|
Replace the PoolRx spa unit every time the spa is drained or every 4 - 6 months (this will depend on bather load and splash out). If you see algae coming back or the water looks a little dull you know it’s time to replace your spa unit. No need for phosphate removers, algaecides, clarifiers. PoolRx is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides.
There are no reviews yet.