• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 86.85%
• Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: 1.51%
• Silver Nitrate: 0.40%
• Other Ingredients: 11.24%
The PoolRx+ booster contains the additional minerals needed to replace minerals that are lost through back wash, splash out and algae kill. PoolRx+ booster can also be used for larger pools that need additional minerals when initially installing a PoolRx unit. These minerals do not need to go back into the PoolRx unit; they just need to dissolve back into the pool water. These minerals generally need to be replaces every 4 – 6 months, depending on your swim conditions.
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
•Clean and backwash the filter and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket before adding the PoolRx+ booster, you do not want the minerals to get stuck on the dirt and then backwashed out.
• Add 8 ounces of booster mineral per 7.5k – 20k gal into the skimmer or pump basket. Do not remove the existing PoolRx unit. The minerals will start dissolving immediately. Make sure there is at least 3 – 4 hours of the pump run cycle. This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve without getting caught up in the filter
• Pump should run during the heat of the day
• The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
• Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks so minerals can dissolve through the filter whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
20K – 30K
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Chlorine (ppm)||1.0 - 5.0|
|pH||7.2 - 7.8|
|Alkalinity||80 - 120|
|Cyanuric Acid||10 - 80|
Replace the Poolrx unit in basket every 12 months. If algae is coming back or the water looks dull you know it’s time to add PoolRx booster minerals. Add a PoolRx booster after 4-6 Months if needed. No need for phosphate removers, algaecides, clarifiers. PoolRx is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides. Do not add Cal-Hypo products directly to your pool. Cal-Hypo products must be diluted prior to adding to your pool.