PoolRx Black Booster (original)
• Treats: 20K – 30K gallons
• Eliminates All Algae
• Reduces Chemical Demand
• Simplifies Pool Care
• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (chelated): 52.8%
• Other Ingredients: 47.2%
The PoolRx booster contains the additional minerals needed to replace minerals that are lost through back wash, splash out and algae kill. PoolRx booster can also be used for larger pools that need additional minerals when initially installing a PoolRx unit. These minerals do not need to go back into the PoolRx unit; they just need to dissolve back into the pool water. These minerals generally need to be replaces every 4 – 6 months, depending on your swim conditions.
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
•Clean and backwash the filter and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket before adding the PoolRx booster, you do not want the minerals to get stuck on the dirt and then backwashed out.
• Add 8 ounces of booster mineral per 7.5k – 20k gal into the skimmer or pump basket. Do not remove the existing PoolRx unit. The minerals will start dissolving immediately. Make sure there is at least 3 – 4 hours of the pump run cycle. This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve without getting caught up in the filter
• Pump should run during the heat of the day
• The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
• Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks so minerals can dissolve through the filter whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
20K – 30K
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Chlorine (ppm)||1.0 - 5.0|
|pH||7.2 - 7.8|
|Alkalinity||80 - 120|
|Cyanuric Acid||10 - 80|
Replace the Poolrx unit in basket every 12 months. If algae is coming back or the water looks dull you know it’s time to add PoolRx booster minerals. Add a PoolRx booster after 4-6 Months if needed. No need for phosphate removers, algaecides, clarifiers. PoolRx is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides. Do not add Cal-Hypo products directly to your pool. Cal-Hypo products must be diluted prior to adding to your pool.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.